my grandbaby girl

16 years 5 months ago #10615 by rugrat1956
Replied by rugrat1956 on topic my grandbaby girl
That made ma laugh out loud! No! I don't mind you posting that picture! The only turf I ever claim is my house and yard. I'm pretty protective of that. ;D Addison is just a year old now. They are home this week and it has been a joy. They live in Georgia. My duaghter teaches 2nd grade in a public school down there and her husband is an engineer at Catapillar there. He travels a lot so Mandy and the baby are home alone quite a bit so she has a hard time with her work and being a mom now but she is doing a great job. My son in law is a super guy. Real laid back and easy going and we love having them home. We are planning a big Thanksgiving dinner this year... although becuase of my diet restrictions it will be almost no fat. No fun, either. hahaha... (I will fix some fat things for the kids... what is Turkey day without fat?)
How old is your grandbaby in this picture? I bet the two of them could have quite a time together. Does she live close by? I am thinking you said they were a distance away... but my old brain can't remember for sure. Thank you for sharing. Maybe we can get a whole bunch of babies posing like that on this thread. How cute would that be? :) elaine

elaine f.
dob- 1956
female- Indiana, USA
caucasian
smoked cigarettes- 1975-?
5cm-noninvasive- low grade- papillary
TURB- Sept 11,2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #10592 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic my grandbaby girl
Elaine,

What a cutie. How old is she?

I hope you don't mind me posting my grand-daughter on your turf, but this photo reminds me so much of the one of your grand baby at the top of the page. It's a funny pose. I wonder what they are thinking?

Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 5 months ago #10590 by rugrat1956
my grandbaby girl was created by rugrat1956

elaine f.
dob- 1956
female- Indiana, USA
caucasian
smoked cigarettes- 1975-?
5cm-noninvasive- low grade- papillary
TURB- Sept 11,2006

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne