OK..this is a wierd one!!

14 years 7 months ago #27747 by Betsy Mae
Replied by Betsy Mae on topic OK..this is a wierd one!!
Had my cysto yesterday - all clear! Well we expected it to be as it is a neobladder!!!
Still - very interesting to watch as usual. The doc even pointed out the suture lines where the surgeon had sewed it all together!!!We did see some mucous floating around but no hairs or threads!!
Ho hum!
Betsy Mae

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #27742 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic OK..this is a wierd one!!
Pat my friend, you are one of a kind! :woohoo:

Flamenco, love your since of humor. :silly:

Webs

14 years 7 months ago #27741 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic OK..this is a wierd one!!
Can·t help with that one, but on my last cystoscopy, lo and behold there was a pubic hair floating around in my bladder. My Uro insisted on hooking it out with the pincers. I could understand how it got there when the catheter and scope went in, but I refrained from asking if he was sure it was mine, I didn·t want him to laugh while he was holding the equipment !!! LOL
Maybe your red thread went in in a similar way ?
Diane

14 years 7 months ago #27739 by Patricia
OK..this is a wierd one!! was created by Patricia
As you know i have an Indiana Pouch..well...this morning Hal as i affectionately call him.....spit out a piece of red thread about 3/4" long. It was definately thread as i fished it out of the container i empty into. Wasn't blood...a definate thread. ??? I thought maybe it was in the container but there is nothing red around it...and it was floating near the top at the end of emptying. Tis a puzzlement. Wonder if it was inside my catheter? Anybody else ever fish something wierd out of their pouch? or am i just wierd? Don't answer that:silly: Pat

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne