BCG Treatment Journey

1 month 1 week ago #62154 by Alkamodaddy
Replied by Alkamodaddy on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Hi, 
On March 4, I had a cystoscopy.  The doc says all looks good and no sign of recurrence at this time.  That was good news for sure.  I am scheduled for BCG treatments 16-17-18 in May with another scope set for early June.  I also will be getting my PSA checked in April and an MRI in June.  This in relation to the scare I had about Prostate issues.  It turned out not to be cancer, but doc wants to  follow up anyways.  OK with me.  Good luck to all!  Keep the faith!  Hank
The following user(s) said Thank You: brandbr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #62119 by Alkamodaddy
Replied by Alkamodaddy on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Hi everyone, 
I hope everyone is doing OK.  I completed  BCG treatments 13-14-15 and am going in for a scope in early March.  Fingers crossed!  I gotta say the last BCG treatment was probably the worst for me since I started.  Mostly the next day though.  I woke up and found it hard to urinate.  I was worried that I may have a clot blockage.  Thankfully on the ride home, (4 hour drive) I was drinking water and began to pee normally.  I was relieved.  (No pun intended).  Keep the faith everyone!  
Hank

3 months 12 hours ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #62109 by EddieS
Replied by EddieS on topic BCG Treatment Journey
Hey Everyone.  Just an update, all of my tests have come back normal once again so I have graduated to the 6 month program.  Cystoscopy at the end of April and 3 more BCG Treatments starting the first of May.  I hope you all are doing well.  Keep posting everyone, I like hearing how you are doing, good or not so good.  I am praying for all of you.  Stay Strong.  Eddie

3 months 2 days ago - 3 months 2 days ago #62108 by Alkamodaddy
BCG Treatment Journey was created by Alkamodaddy
Hi,  I haven't checked the site lately.  I hope everyone is doing OK.  I just had BCG treatment number 14 with number 15 coming up on Monday.  It never gets easier, but hopefully its doing what it is supposed to do.  Anyways, let me know if our little group is able to see this.  Keep the faith!  Hank
The following user(s) said Thank You: brandbr

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne