Susan anyone?

15 years 10 months ago #18611 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Susan anyone?
Hi everyone.. I am posting this message from Holly as her Internet server is down.
Perry, Susan's husband called her this morning and they were able to get most of the calcified tumor broken up and out of her which has stopped the bleeding for now. She is in the recovery room now. I'm sure Holly will be on by tomorrow and will catch you up.
Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #18601 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic Susan anyone?
Thanks Holly for letting us know what Susan is going through. I am praying for her and that the surgery will be successful. Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

15 years 10 months ago #18576 by Leigh
Replied by Leigh on topic Susan anyone?
Dearest Susan,

I miss you on the forum and hope you come back here soon...

Wishing you all the very best with your op tomorrow...

Sending positive thoughts..

Leigh

Leigh, 39
Dx July 2007
TURBT July 2007
RC/Neobladder ,Studer Pouch, September 2007
Erasmus Centrum Rotterdam
TNM Classification: pT4 N2 Mo
4 cycles aduvant chemo Gemzar & Cisplatinum

15 years 10 months ago #18568 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Susan anyone?
I just knew it, I felt it, something was wrong,,,my heart is with Susan and her family today and everyday until she is better!! Love and prayers for you Susan!!!! Ginger and Gene

15 years 10 months ago #18565 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic Susan anyone?
Hi Everyone,

This is an emotional post to make. I have just spoke with Susan and am posting for her.

Susan has been in the hospital and remains there. The tumor in her bladder has calcified and is and has been cutting, causing her to continually almost bleed to death. She is getting transfusions daily and is very week physically. In the morning she is having surgery to see if they can break up and remove the calcified tumor.

Her spirit is strong beyond belief and her faith even more so. She shared how precarious her situation is and that she is at peace. The prognosis at this point is dismal at best, but she knows the cancer cannot claim her soul even if it takes her body. She is grateful for all the prayers and has continued praying for all us here even as she battles.

Her sister has my number and will call after the procedure in the morning.
God Bless, Holly

15 years 10 months ago #18564 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Susan anyone?
Thank you Holly,, Susan seems to be on my mind alot these days, tell her I am thinking of her, and praying for her,, Ginger

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne