Very Sad News From Aimeth

16 years 2 months ago #13825 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Very Sad News From Aimeth
Joe,
Thats a beautiful likeness, butterflies, thay have a special meaning you know,
it means a new life, a new beginning, passing over, leaving the material world to the spiritual one. It sends a message to Aimeth that he has crossed over, and a beautiful way to remember him,,, Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #13824 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Very Sad News From Aimeth
so sad... so sad... words cannot describe how I feel when one of us is here one day and gone the next, so I'll just say what I can--that you are all in my thoughts and in my prayers. Survivors and family and caregivers alike.

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 2 months ago #13818 by Clara
Replied by Clara on topic Very Sad News From Aimeth
Thanks Karen for letting everyone know about Aimeth.

Aimeth, You are certainly in our prayers and thoughts.

Please keep in touch with us.

Clara

Caretaker of husband, Bob.
Stage IV
Diagnosed Jan, 2007

16 years 2 months ago #13810 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Very Sad News From Aimeth

Aimeth was just saying in another post about hospice and is it the right time I knew what she meant. And it turned out she really did hold on to him to very the end and Aimeth and her husband and the rest of her family will be in my prayers. And Karen this is very nice "God, please give us the strength for all of the challenges ahead, and the peace and comfort we all need!" That is so true with so many things in life. Always sorry to hear this kind of news, Joe

16 years 2 months ago #13805 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Very Sad News From Aimeth
I know that all of your thoughts and prayers mean so much to Aimeth...Please remember how short life really is and give those you love and extra (((hug))) today.

This news affects those of us dealing with metastatic bladder cancer whether personaly or as a caregiver so deeply, in the back of our minds we know that we will be dealing with this at some point in the hopefully not too near future...and news such as this just brings all the emotions we have right to the surface.

I pray:

"God, please give us the strength for all of the challenges ahead, and the peace and comfort we all need"!

Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

16 years 2 months ago #13796 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Very Sad News From Aimeth
Aimeth,
If you read this let me say how sorry I am for your loss. And now how special your trip will be in your memories with him. I am shocked how fast this all happened, now he is pain free , family now deals with how to accept all that has happened. You are in my prayers, God Bless your family. Ginger

Thanks, Karen for letting us know!!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne