Howdy All- Sorry I did not post sooner

16 years 9 months ago #6862 by Dixie
Replied by Dixie on topic Howdy All- Sorry I did not post sooner
Joe,
I am so glad everything went well. I was wondering how you were doing,glad to hear everything is clean. I think you have the worst part over which I thought was the surgery. No more worrying about what are they going to find when they go in. Now it is just a matter of time to heal and adjust. Just wanted to tell you life does get back to normal again.
I am 14 months post-op neo-bladder and my life is pretty much normal again, but it will never be the same. I see life in a different eye now, I try to enjoy each day to the fullest. So on that note take care and try not to over do.
Dixie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #6861 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic Howdy All- Sorry I did not post sooner

WELCOME BACK JOE !!!!!!!!

So glad to hear your great news! We have all been thinking about and praying for you and a good recovery:)
If I could do the happy dance in honor of your NED statis - I would! LOL Love, Holly

16 years 9 months ago #6860 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic Howdy All- Sorry I did not post sooner
Hello Alice,
Did you get your results back? I have been thinking of you and watching for you. I am so glad you insisted on the test. As we know, if we don't stand up for ourselves - who will? Good for you.
Take care and know I am thinking of you

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

16 years 9 months ago #6858 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Howdy All- Sorry I did not post sooner
Joe,

I am so very glad to hear from you. It is good to have you back here and a relief to know that all went well.

Congratulations!
Your friend,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 9 months ago #6857 by timb
Replied by timb on topic Howdy All- Sorry I did not post sooner
yep, great news Joe. from everything I heard before the op, the differences between the neo and indiana seem to be "swings and roundabouts". Best of luck

16 years 9 months ago #6855 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Howdy All- Sorry I did not post sooner
Welcome back Joe...so glad everything went well and the worst was the pre surgery emptying!!!.....And you'll get very used to the Indiana Pouch...where did he put the stoma? Any questions just ask..i'm a definate pro with the Indiana!!!......Melodie was worried about you...she has her surgery Wednesday in Seattle by Dr. Lange...I will call her tonight and tell her you are well..........Pat

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne