Three Years for Me!

12 years 6 months ago #39589 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic Three Years for Me!
That's pretty cool George.
Karma stuff.

:)

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #39588 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic Three Years for Me!
For ALL of you out there Who are wondering (Sent cards of concern) about the Caterham Super 7 that had it's own health issues :( OK, so I am the only one who really had any issues about this.

I have to relay this GREAT STORY!

My wife is a designer of Window coverings(you know, drapes, shades, blinds; that kind of stuff) and She is Damn Good at it!
Anyway; She went to this customers house a while back. The woman of the house (THE BOSS) had just had a kidney removed due to cancer, and you can see where this conversation was going, can't you.
Well.... one thing led to another, and they both had a cancer bonding session. Caregiver to patient.
Enter the husband. He is a race car mechanic and driving coach. My wife has a "You should meet my Husband! He has a car in need of a racing mechanic!"

Voila!!!!!!

He can't wait for our meeting Friday. He is ready to fix the car!!! :) We are happy again. :)

Just another positive that can come out of this cancer thing! Just when we think "OH woah is me" Suddenly...... TAAAADAAAAAAAAA!

Sorry for the crushing word count.... But things like this are giving me a "Twilight Zone" feeling.

DoDeDeDe..... DoDeDeDe

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

12 years 6 months ago #39586 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Three Years for Me!
George,

While I mostly lurk or post on the non invasive board I had to peek at your post! Great news and I needed a chuckle so I got one from you!

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

12 years 6 months ago #39584 by Joey
Replied by Joey on topic Three Years for Me!
George excellent news. Enjoy reading your comments and look forward to many more

Joey

12 years 6 months ago #39569 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic Three Years for Me!
Great news on you, shame about the car! But that was the best way round, cars can be fixed( I hope)!)
Diane

12 years 6 months ago #39551 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic Three Years for Me!
George,
Great, great News!!!! Now you can happy dance all the way thru six months! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne