Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob

16 years 2 months ago #13157 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob
Lorrie,
My husband had pain in the groin and in the penis for a long time after surgery. Finally just 3 weeks ago I decided he should have it checked. he was examined by his surgeon and found nothing to be concerned about in our case. Hopefully it is the same for you, the surgeon explained that after surgery, the groin area, continues to heal, the sensation of pain is thrust forward gravity wise, this is sounding a bit weird, and maybe I am not saying it correctly, it was a concern, at 4 months past surgery it has lessened, AND JUST ABOUT NON EXISTENT!
It is my hope for you Bob's case is simple and not involving any major problem.
Take care, Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #13150 by bobmac2
Replied by bobmac2 on topic Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob
Yesterday we had an appointment with the original Urologist- not the surgeon but his partner. Bob is still complaining of a lot of pain (about a 5 on scale of 1-10) in the penis & groin (we are sure that something was damaged during that episode when the catheter fell out & so many were trying to force it back in). He was also complaining about the incontinence- (surgery was Oct.2 & he is still incontinent (diapers & pads 24/7). So, while at this appointment the Dr. did an ultrasound & made an appointment for a scope. He is having that today.

16 years 2 months ago #13142 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob
Lorrie,
Good to hear you found Doctors who may be more on the cutting edge.(no punn intended) They sound like they are well informed and know what there doing!! GOOD RIDENCE TO THE LAST GROUP!!! Confidence in your Doctor is most important, its a good feeling to know you can trust them! Its good news, glad to hear you are all doing better, finally. I am just sad for all you both went through,I will keep you in my prayers. Ginger

16 years 2 months ago #13132 by harry s
Replied by harry s on topic Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob
Hi Lorrie - So glad to hear that you had a much better experience. It is good when you have faith in your doctor. We have kept you and Bob in our prayers and will continue to do so. Keep us posted. Harry and Margot

16 years 2 months ago #13118 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob
No Don I guess it was just the way you phrased it bro take care and have a good trip, Cheers, Joe ;)

16 years 2 months ago #13117 by skypilot
Replied by skypilot on topic Easrly Morning thoughts---update on Bob
For sure Joe I know what they have been thru is terible. Is there something I said was not correct we are all just human amd must look for mistakes people will make. I did not mean to insult ot hurt anyone. But I did read all all the post on this problem. My point is changing Docs you still have to be careful. They to might mees up. Anyways I am leaving thursday so I will be out of the loop for a few weeks. By the way hope you are getting well fast. Don

Hanging in there!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne