Goodbye To All

16 years 5 months ago #10735 by Maria
Replied by Maria on topic Goodbye To All
Joe, you were the first person I received a message of support from when I joined the forum, your message offered me much reassurance. Thank you for that, I wish you well whatever you decide in the future.
Maria xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #10728 by New2This
Replied by New2This on topic Goodbye To All
Please reconsider. I enjoy your posts also.

16 years 5 months ago #10724 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic Goodbye To All
Joe,

I'm always looking for your comments...please do reconsider and stay...we will miss your wit and wisdom. We need you. Yes, there are times when I too come to the forum and then ask myself if I feel better or worse as a result and sometimes I do feel worse but I think the benefits outweigh the negatives. There is a lot of human emotion happening here and so sometimes we will mess up and there are problems; like in a family, but things change and improve...hopefully we grow and move forward. PLEASE think about coming back. Thank you for your support to me. Wishing you the best. Melodie

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

16 years 5 months ago #10721 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Goodbye To All
Joe,

I really appreciate your posts, and your way in which you tell your feelings on things. You were one of the first to help me along and I am sorry to see you go
but I am sure you have your reasons. I certainly enjoyed the pictures you have shared under all b/c stages, and the knowledge you brought to us. Gene and I will miss your input, it was indeed as important as anyone else's.. See you on the im..

Ginger and Gene Beane

16 years 5 months ago #10718 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic Goodbye To All
Oh, my gosh, Joe. I was just trying last night to get my husband to read some of your posts.....you are SO grounded! I hope you can reconsider, and keep your wisdom available for all of us.

Stephany in Iowa

16 years 5 months ago #10715 by newpatient
Replied by newpatient on topic Goodbye To All
Joe,
I didn't get to know you very well, but I felt welcomed here because of you. I kinda felt like we had some things in common. I like your direct and informative post I think you should stay awhile longer as I am just starting chemo and have not had surgery yet. At least consider monitoring the site?
- Carmine -

Age 54 T2 high grade Rx 9/17/2007
RC 4/24/2008 Dr. David Chen
Fox Chase Cancer Ctr. Philadelphia PA
with DaVinci Robotic Assist
Retired from General Motors
1/1/2008 (with 30yrs).
Married

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne