Julie and Dick

15 years 4 months ago #23105 by Mel09
Replied by Mel09 on topic Julie and Dick
Julie,

You have been an invaluable inspiration to me and many others...I offer my deepest condolences to you during this difficult time.

Love,

Melissa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #23104 by harry s
Replied by harry s on topic Julie and Dick
Julie - I am sorry I haven't been on the website in a few days so my condolences are belated, but still heartfelt. You are in our thoughts and prayers. You truly have been an inspiration to many of us. Hold fast to you many happy memories and keep in touch with us. Love and prayers, Margot and Harry

15 years 4 months ago #23100 by Lady Jane
Replied by Lady Jane on topic Julie and Dick
Julie,
I am so sorry to read of the passing of your dear husband. What a wonderful partner you have been tending to him and caring for his needs.

You are a wonderful woman. Blessings to you and your family and friends.

Ta Grade 1
6 TURBS
15 BCG
dx Jan 07

15 years 4 months ago #23096 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic Julie and Dick
Julie,

You are in our prayers.

Love,
Anita & Doug

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

15 years 4 months ago #23094 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic Julie and Dick
Thank you for your messages of love and support. Thanks for reminding me to think of the smile on his face when he said "you're Julie." That is a much better image than many I have of him in his last days. I'm learning much about myself now. I can't settle, I can't do one thing for very long, I can get a lot done if I keep coming back to the task. That every time I talk to someone or start to write I will cry. I learned that want my alone time still and I don't want to be in any large group of people just now. I really appreciate the people who do drop by with flowers and food and the one's who have practical ideas of how they can help.

I could not have done nearly so well at my major task this past year without this forum. I too feel we have a deep bond because we were willing to share our journey.

Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

15 years 4 months ago #23093 by Maria
Replied by Maria on topic Julie and Dick
Julie, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family for your loss. You have nothing but my admiration for sharing your journey with us here, as already mentioned you are a true inspiration (((((((hugs to you )))
Maria xx

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne