Rosemary, a couple of my photos

16 years 6 months ago #9537 by rugrat1956
Replied by rugrat1956 on topic Rosemary, a couple of my photos
Rosemary, the camera I used for most of these pics is the Canon Power Shot S 3I S with the attachable zoom lens. I had to buy the zoom extra. Fantastic camera. I also am using a Canon Rebel xti with 300mm telephoto lens. The Rebel is pretty pricey but I can do more with it since I am limited to shooting through the windows most of the time. I like the Canon because it is very easy to use. You can get on my daily list if you just email. I recommend High Speed. The files I send are small but if you have dial up there is a longer download. Thanks for all the compliments. As I tell everyone, I just take the pictures... the critters do all the work! Chris is also quick to point out some of my luck is the amount and types of food I set out everyday to draw them here. I have around twelve feeders dedicated to different types of seed and suet and I fix a breakfast of fresh chopped fruit and other treats every morning. They eat better than I do! Thanks, elaine

elaine f.
dob- 1956
female- Indiana, USA
caucasian
smoked cigarettes- 1975-?
5cm-noninvasive- low grade- papillary
TURB- Sept 11,2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #9535 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Rosemary, a couple of my photos
Rosemary I use Firefox and I can see all the photos. Like Zach said on Elaines photos that she attached I could not view with Internet Explorer but I could with Firefox. IE has too many faults in it anymore Rosemary cause everyone uses it and also abuses it. Why not try Firefox you can have both and when you go online you just choose which one you want. You should be able to view my pictures cause I only copy and pasted them.

www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Give it a shot Firefox is faster when I come logout of this site ok when I come back log back in I type an F (fearandfight) in name and password comes in automatically it has a lot better features. Joe

16 years 6 months ago #9534 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Rosemary, a couple of my photos
I see the beautiful bird photo and I see the yellow flower photo. That is all that I can see, but these two truly beautiful and very clear.

Thanks for your help, Buddy

Your friend,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 6 months ago #9533 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Rosemary, a couple of my photos
Rosemary, I'm assuming you can see the Elaine pics that I posted?

(It's too bad you can't see the ones Joe posted--also Elaine's--they're gorgeous)

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 6 months ago #9532 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Rosemary, a couple of my photos
Wowie Zowie...

I take a short Sunday afternoon nap and wake up to find these gorgeous photos.!
Thank you so much for sharing them here Elaine. It is amazing that you are taking these from outside of your window. That is a story in itself.

BTW, I think you have sold me on the Kodak. I had better go to E Bay and put my bid in before the new grandbaby comes.

How do we get on your E Mail list? Is that possible?

BTW Joe, I can't see your photos either.....

Your friend,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 6 months ago #9531 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Rosemary, a couple of my photos
Elaine I use photobucket also like Zach a good place to store your pics and it has the html and php code right under the pic. Alot of times I want a pic right away so I end up just copying and pasting.It's easier for me to do then explain. Your right Zach I could not see the pics either with IE and I think this is the reason Rosemary can not view them either she is using IE. I use Firefox also. Elaine you have to keep this in mind also alot of people use both browsers or one or the other that is IE or Firefox so you would be better off with photobucket. Elaine that one down there you almost had you 4got the bracket after /img . I showed you the best I can you do it like the one below but have it all together. I just did this to show you if I had it all together then the picture would of appeared and you would not see what I was talking about. Joe ;)

[ img ]www.crazypics.com[ /img]

http://blcforum.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1324.0;attach=105;image http://blcforum.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1324.0;attach=107;image

http://blcforum.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1324.0;attach=109;image http://blcforum.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1324.0;attach=111;image

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne