A more personal situation

16 years 9 months ago #6435 by Alice L.
Replied by Alice L. on topic A more personal situation
Hello Wendy,

Well, you are so much more attractive than Bette Midler :).

Yes, I have been over to the art and music gallery more than once. I am a fan of art and music. Besides joking around alot, those are my two other outlets of stress.

When I was looking at the art, I was wondering if any of it was up for sale, or maybe even an auction :). I truly have enjoyed it so much. Thank you for sharing your wonderful efforts, beautiful voice, and talents.

Can't tell you how much I love this site and how comforting it is to be here.

Alice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #6429 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic A more personal situation
Hey Alice,

Bette Midler.. It's surely not the first time I've heard it...good thing I'm a fan, because she has one hell of a schnozz on her, not that I'm a slouch in that department. And thank you for the compliment, obviously you've been over to the art and music gallery on the main site.

I have not been singing or playing my instruments, that phase of life seems to be over. But I don't miss performing, and dont' have the energy anyway. Now my outlet is drawing and painting. They are also like a song but only better because you have a concrete, tangible thing to show for your effort instead of it going out into the ozones like it does when you sing. Singing gave a great feeling though, one you can't get from sitting in solitary and drawing. It's pure freedom when it comes out right...

Ah the good old days.
Wendy

16 years 9 months ago #6410 by Alice L.
Hello Wendy,

Nice to hear from you. I do hope all is going well for you.

Wendy, every time I look at your picture, you remind me of Bette Midler and your voice is just beautiful.

Thank you for the information. As soon as I gather the information I am needing, I will contact Mike, now that I know what to do.

Alice

16 years 9 months ago #6406 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic A more personal situation
Hi Alice,
Rosemary started a thread some time back that gave the instructions how to upload to tinypic.com and that is what I do.

If you would like to add your photo to Mike's page on the site ("Faces"), please send it on to him. I can forward it for you if you like.

Take care,
Wendy

16 years 9 months ago #6388 by Alice L.
Thanks so much, Zach.

Rosemary started a very therapeutic thread with nature shots and I really am so anxious to show everyone a shot of a HUGE Snapping Turtle I found crossing the bridge here in Kansas, but not sure how to save it and post.

I also want to show a pic of my grandson that is seven in which I raise :)

16 years 9 months ago #6386 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic A more personal situation
You know, I'm not positive that you did save it as a .png (a newer format than jpeg). When I saved it to my hard drive it saved it as a .png file, which I assume it was originally, even though it had an extention of .jpg.

Something was amiss; I just can't say exactly what. But I'm glad we can finally see you. :)

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne