A picture that's worth 10,000 words

16 years 9 months ago #6249 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic A picture that's worth 10,000 words
Thank you, Rosemary. When I attempted to use the attachment feature, I got a "file to large" response. So I think your method is probably the best.

Anyway, while veiwing your great deer photo, I was reminded of my fishing/photo opportunity while fly fishing in northern Idaho last week. It made for a rather tense day of fishing. Fishing turned out to be poor. But photo opportunity was great. Thought I would share. By the way, it's a grizzly! He was eating cow turnip leaves.

Now as I view the preview the photo is huge and I can't see my message. I'm going to post and hope for the best. Sorry if I screw things up.

Gordon

age 70
Dx 10/03
neobladder 9/4/04

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #6245 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic A picture that's worth 10,000 words
Gordon and Alice, I will have to try that way, it sounds easier than what I did. But, this is how I uploaded my photo....
  • First you have to have the photo loaded to your hard drive. I always put my photos in "My Pictures"

Then you have to go to www.tinypic.com/ to upload the photo.

Copy the URL

Come back to the forum here. Open your "New Post" or "Post Reply" and click on the second button of your "Add BBC tags:" (Insert Image). Click on the button and paste your URL from "Tiny Pic" in the " Add URL " window that should pop up.

If you have any problems. let me know. That's why I'm here. (I will try Alice's way next time. It sounds much easier)

Your bud,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 9 months ago #6242 by Alice L.
Replied by Alice L. on topic A picture that's worth 10,000 words
Gordon, I figured it out. When you are posting, go to the bottom of the box and you will see an arrow with "Additional Options.." Click on that and it will give you a place to browse and attach picture.

Can't wait to see what you have for us.

Alice

16 years 9 months ago #6240 by Alice L.
Gordon, no reason to feel dumb, because if you feel dumb, then that is saying I am dumb and I know I am not dumb. Why? Well.....I don't know how to do it either :-[

Can you help the both of us, Rosemary!

Alice

16 years 9 months ago #6239 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic A picture that's worth 10,000 words
Rosemary,

I'd like to post a picture. But, how do I do it? Boy, do I feel dumb.

Gordon

age 70
Dx 10/03
neobladder 9/4/04

16 years 9 months ago #6236 by Alice L.
Rosemary, this is such a beautiful and serene picture. Thanks for sharing with the rest of the group.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne