It snowed today.

16 years 4 months ago #11441 by rugrat1956
Replied by rugrat1956 on topic It snowed today.
Thanks, Clara. I really don't care what the neighbors think. hahaha.. I just am taking pics to keep my mind off of my health concerns. Besides I enjoy it so much. The best part is sharing them though. I really enjoy each email I get after I send my pics. I get a lot of heartwarming stories from people and it makes me think I am making a difference even though I am not doing as well as I wish. The critters have been very good to me. Thank you again, Elaine

elaine f.
dob- 1956
female- Indiana, USA
caucasian
smoked cigarettes- 1975-?
5cm-noninvasive- low grade- papillary
TURB- Sept 11,2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #11434 by Clara
Replied by Clara on topic It snowed today.
Yes, the pictures are coming in and I look forward to them.

I like your camoflauge outfit and do not worry about the neighbors...just enjoy what you are doing.

Clara

Caretaker of husband, Bob.
Stage IV
Diagnosed Jan, 2007

16 years 4 months ago #11412 by rugrat1956
Ginger, I have camoflauge from the tip of my head to my ankles! I have rabbit fur boots so I guess to the critters I look like a bush with two bunnies sitting under it. I will try to get my husband to take a pic of me in my outfit. I can't wait to see you pics. I don't get out much so seeing all the photos on this chit chat is a real joy for me. Thank you, Elaine

elaine f.
dob- 1956
female- Indiana, USA
caucasian
TURB- Sept 11,2006

16 years 5 months ago #11383 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic It snowed today.
Soon I will share my backyard pics as well, mostly hummingbirds, butterflys.and my cat...she just lays around the backyard in the summer watching the birds butterflys, and the little chipmonks,,,we must have a nest of those guys. She hasn't got a chipmonk yet. I would like a picture of you in your garb, camaflauge outterwear...Ginger

16 years 5 months ago #11371 by rugrat1956
Thank you, Clara and Ginger. I get so much enjoyment just watching my critters and taking photo and reading books about them. But most of all sharing them. I am geared from top to bottom in camoflauge now. The neighbors think I'm nuts... but that is ok because it is worth that to get so close to these creatures.

Ginger, I'm in Indiana and we are to get a couple of inches also. Must be heading your way.

Clara, are the pics coming in ok on email? I was at the hospital yesterday morning for a test, then spent the afternoon outside and before I knew it I had skipped my daily offering. I am sending more pics of the Carolina Wren today. Is will be too cloudy with the snow coming to take new photos anyway.

Thank you so much, Elaine

elaine f.
dob- 1956
female- Indiana, USA
caucasian
TURB- Sept 11,2006

16 years 5 months ago #11355 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic It snowed today.
Thank You for reminding us to look outside and see something positive. I think I'll make a snowman,, we have 3 inches and more coming, Ginger Beane

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne