good news

17 years 9 months ago #749 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic good news
Good news, indeed :)

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #748 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic good news
Congratulations Wild Bill! I'm happy for you.
Wendy

17 years 9 months ago #744 by wildbill61
good news was created by wildbill61
:) Hi to all my friends on this site. Well I went for my po ke and peek and it came out good. I got to watch the whole thing on a monitor with the Dr. When I went in there, the nurse said "we have a new scope that you can watch on the monitor if you would like to. " So, when the doctor came in, he said the same thing. I decided that I did not want to watch until they were into the urethra. So I watched as we went through the erethra to the prostrate gland. As we went through the prostate gland, we finallhy came into the most beautiful, most pinkest tumor free bladder that I have ever seen. Oh yeah, it was the firsdt one I had ever seen on a tv screen. We searched for about 5 minutes and we never saw anymore tumors. so, my story is....On Feb 20, I had a bladder tumor removed. It was non evasive, but aggressive. Sorry, I have never found out what stage it was. Starting in April I had six treatments of BCG . And, thank God. It worked. So far. So good.Best of luck to all of my buddies on this site. That means all of you. Will keep you updated. Thanks again. The doctor said come back in three months. This has to be the best day of my life.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne