Thoughts on European versus U.S. protocols

16 years 8 months ago #6380 by timb
it's almost unbelievable isn't it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #6371 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Thoughts on European versus U.S. protocols
Tim, that video was absolutely astonishing. I can hardly wait for my wife to get home so I can show her.

And that, my friend, was another two minutes and fifty-four seconds I was cancer-free.

Thank you. I am, as you Brits say, gobsmacked.

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 8 months ago #6362 by timb
don't worry i'll warn you! actually she's down in Hermosa. I have been up to Monterey from LA on the PCH a few times. it's just incredibly beautiful as you know. I'm due a visit sometime but, as Im sure I mentioned elsewhere, my finacee is australian so have been "popping" over there quite a lot which, along with the BC, has stretched me financially. It's beautiful there too if you ever have the urge. Incredible wildlife and eucalyptus forests riddled with all kinds of scary arachnids and snakes. And birds like you wouldn't believe. UK (and probably US) is a little more inert and you can lie in the grass without fear of death. which is good! But's its just an amazingly primal place. maybe you've been. Check this Lyre bird video out; turn up your sound!

video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6210802715441279878&q=lyre+bird&total=34&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

tim

LOL sorry am way off topic here! we'll get back to European protocols when we've dealt with wildlife in the pacific rim via straight bananas!

16 years 8 months ago #6356 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Thoughts on European versus U.S. protocols

If your sister lives anywhere near our little town of Los Olivos I hope you'll let us know in advance.

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 8 months ago #6345 by timb
I think some of the things Max Gerson had to say about the depletion of nutrients in our food in the industrial age makes good sense too. I'm not sure about the liver juices though. I think society is recognising the value of good, organic fresh food now here in the UK. the big supermarkets of course recognise this and now instead of being nobbly all the organic produce is graded to be as uniform as possible so as not to offend our aesthetic sensibilities. apparently there was a european directive making it unlawful to sell curved bananas at one time. and you travel a couple of thousand miles south of here and there are people eating their own excrement just to survive. it's hideous really. On a more positive note, my sis lives in calif and when I visit her, as a brit, Im always impressed by the crispy freshness of a lot of the food. we've been a bit slow I reckon. apparently permaculture is the new organic. or is it biodynamic? I can't keep up! And in spite of what Ive said above, i'm also a believer in buying the best vits you can afford (without being silly about it!) I go with the Biocare range. 30 multivits costs about £12.

16 years 8 months ago #6340 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic Thoughts on European versus U.S. protocols

Here's a good link to guidelines that were put together by Europeans+Dr. Lamm,
www.bladder-cancer-course.org/
It's focused on superficial blc but invasive is also covered.

Wendy

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne