BCG Symptoms

16 years 9 months ago #6048 by elmo
Replied by elmo on topic BCG Symptoms
My symptoms are about the same. I have been doing treatment for about a year and a half. First instillation was weekly for 6 weeks then every 3 months for 3 weeks. My doc said to call when the fever gets past 102. this has happend 2 times but up to 100 or 101 all of the rest of the time. I do have bad chills and pains all over my body like a severe flu for a few days. First 2 days are bad then they get a little better every day but i am really tired. I do not regret the treatment at all! My dad passed from badder cancer that spread. I was lucky enough to catch mine before It went though the bladder wall. Even though the pain gets pretty bad I will continue. My doc said that I will have treatment for the next 4 years. I have just graduated to every 6 months now.

Good luck to you and hang in there!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 1 hour ago #5026 by Larry_Joe
Replied by Larry_Joe on topic BCG Symptoms
Mike: I never experienced your fever symptoms, but did develope a deep cough which wasn't present before..but it has subsided. My BCG series was finished over a month ago & feeling great. I agree with SkyPilot about good herbs.

Hang in there and try to keep positive. Wishing you all the Best. Larry_Joe

Hot Springs, Arkansas

17 years 1 week ago #4828 by skypilot
Replied by skypilot on topic BCG Symptoms
I had same problem plus swollen eyes and fever after 4 on mt 2 round, I stoped and nerv did last 2 and it came out clear and I had my first 3 month check still clear, thanks God and good herbs and good docter. Don

Hanging in there!

17 years 1 week ago #4808 by mikedc
BCG Symptoms was created by mikedc
Help--anyone experience BCG symptoms like below?
Had my 5th BCG 10 days ago. Fever, up to 102F, was present most of 24hours for days 1-7. Day 8-9 -No day time fever; fever began about 5:00pm both days, spiked to 102F, broke at 10:00pm and then at 2:00am massive chills began and fever went up to 101, breaking about 7:00am. Day 10, over fever by 7:00am, felt pretty good, went to work--home by 1:00pm with massive chills and a 99.5 fever.
My Doc says hang on a little longer. He put me on a strong antibotic in-case I have an infection somewhere--we'll see!!??

Anyone with experience with the TB virus getting into the body?

Comments/Suggestions?? Thanks

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne