BCG treatment

1 year 7 months ago #61417 by runner1256
Replied by runner1256 on topic BCG treatment
Sound good I will have my 6 treatment on Friday and next appointment after that will be my scope in Oct 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #61416 by mcrider
Replied by mcrider on topic BCG treatment
I will keep you in our prayers. I am not sure how many more treatments I will need but my last scope showed no signs of cancer, but I still need  preventative treatments, I suppose this goes for everone???

1 year 7 months ago #61415 by runner1256
Faith is very important in these treatment i am gald your treatment are going good So I am assuming your on your maintenance treatment now. So all your initial treatment went well. I will  have my final initial treatment number 6 on Friday and I know things will be fine 

1 year 7 months ago #61413 by mcrider
Replied by mcrider on topic BCG treatment
Faith can move mountains. I prayed through all my treatments. I pray every day for all of us that are going through this.  I also made preparations for my special needs daughter in case things didn't turn out. I believe in God and trust his judgement. My 7th treatment is in Sept. I am fortunate that my sister will be here in our home caring for our daughter while I stay in the motorhome for the night. GOD has given me this day as a time to rest (treatment day) however, it is great to be close by for emergencies.

1 year 7 months ago #61412 by runner1256
Sound like you are doing good I have my six and final one this week. So far No side effect.I am a person who believe in faith and put in God hand and everything will be ok. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcrider

1 year 8 months ago #61401 by moundtown
Replied by moundtown on topic BCG treatment
I've had 4 of 6 BCG treatments so far and have no side effects at all. I was a little nervous before the first one but the procedure went so smoothly that I lost all apprehension of the next ones. I've read that most side effects occur in the last two treatments so I guess I'll just wait and see. My urologist says that many people never experience any side effects. The best advice I can offer to anyone preparing to get BCG treatments is to do your best to relax. The numbing gel is painless and works very well. I don't even feel the catheter being inserted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcrider

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne