T1-G3 BCG failure update

4 years 9 months ago #57880 by NelsJenn
Replied by NelsJenn on topic T1-G3 BCG failure update
I am sorry to hear about your BCG failures, but I must say that your courageous spirit is an inspiration. I believe the R/C is an intense operation with an equally intense rehabilitation, especially with the neo-bladder. My wife and I have to decide whether to weather the BCG treatments or just do the R/C. We are both stunned and scared at times.

Regards, Lee

Bladder Cancer - Non-Invasive 2019
High Grade - T1
2 TURBT - 2019
9 BCG Infusions - 2019
Ureter Tumor Discovered - 2021

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #57870 by Leandro206
Replied by Leandro206 on topic T1-G3 BCG failure update
I also had 3 Turbt. Cancer came back 4 times. Mytomycin did not work for 3 sessions. Now I’m getting BCG. About to get my fifth treatment. Feel lousy. So tired. Would do anything not to lose my bladder. Hope this works

4 years 9 months ago #57866 by swarmy2007
Replied by swarmy2007 on topic T1-G3 BCG failure update
Thanks for nice words. Tuesday we see the big kahuna Oncologist in little Rock to see what new path he's got. Wife just eaten up over all this. Keep telling her to have faith and know that when surgery finally happens this all be behind us. 37 years together. She's afraid. Spent yesterday at BBQ with some friends that are all nurses.... they were encouraging yet had issues with direction doctors and med care taken last few years. Life is a risk. It's all in God's hands ya know.

4 years 9 months ago #57863 by Knifedealer
Replied by Knifedealer on topic T1-G3 BCG failure update
Ditto what RJake1 said.

4 years 9 months ago #57837 by RJake1
Replied by RJake1 on topic T1-G3 BCG failure update
No answers for you, but just want to say how much I admire your strength and courage. By posting here you are an inspiration to us all. You made it through Vietnam. You can make it through this. Just keep fighting. Please keep us posted. We gain strength from your success!

4 years 9 months ago #57831 by swarmy2007
Replied by swarmy2007 on topic T1-G3 BCG failure update
Thanks for the tips. Sure something must change me soon. See what my doctors say after confer later this month. I'll keep abreast ur site here and thank you folks.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne