Juice therapy for T1 cancer

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #55232 by richard_lv
Replied by richard_lv on topic Juice therapy for T1 cancer
We just drink them in different order and make sure we take them throughout the day.

For example, we start with 1 cup of broccoli+cabbage+turnip+raddish.

Then wait a few hours. Then 1 cup of beetroot.

Then wait a few hours again, drink 1 cup of carrot, mix in celery and onion.

Etc.

Then there is some left (like another cup of broccoli+cabbage+turnip+raddish) and we drink it again.

After juicing various vegetables we also eat a couple of spoons of left overs (fibers from juicer.)

(When I say we, that means I also drink these juices just for my own benefit, not just dad.)
The topic has been locked.
5 years 11 months ago #55230 by ruliving
Replied by ruliving on topic Juice therapy for T1 cancer
How do you take this juice? Do you mix it in a blender?
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #55143 by richard_lv
Hi all,

I've an update on the juice therapy we're doing with my dad. After 2nd TURBT (which doctor said looked very clean) I did even more research of various medical publications and added more components to our daily natural therapy:

Broccoli juice - half a cup per day
Cabbage juice - a cup a day
Turnip juice - half a cup a day
Beetroot juice - a cup a day
White radish - half a cup a day
Carrot juice - a cup a day
Celery juice - 1/4 a cup a day
Onion juice - 1/4 a cup a day

Besides this we're also taking:

2 cloves of garlic a day,
one table spoon of curcumin a day,
one table spoon of flax seeds a day,
four almonds,
four walnuts,
one table spoon of sunflower seeds,
four cashew nuts,
one table spoon of sesame seeds,
one teaspoon of ground green tea,
one teaspoon of ground calendula tea,
20 grams of whey protein,
5 grams of creatine.

My dad is 70 and very healthy and we go for a 2-3 mile walk every day.

I hope this helps him beat his cancer.

I will have an update if this has helped in next 7-10 days after 2nd pathology report.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruliving
6 years 2 days ago #55062 by richard_lv
Sara,

Thanks so much for your response.

The doctor said the tumor started a year or two ago. It was a bit over 1 inch in size when it was detected.

My dad is not a smoker but he used to work 12 hour shifts as a construction worker and only ate once and didn't drink water. I think that's the cause of the tumor. I read that toxic elements that had been filtered by the kidneys stayed in the bladder for too long without being diluted with fresh water. This must have caused a mutation in the inner lining of the bladder.

The doctor said he'll follow the guidelines algorithm. The second TURBT is in there. I really hope second TURBT is just a cleanup and doctor says my dad is cancer free. I will keep you updated here. Also this is the first time my dad has ever been sick. He's 70 and hasn't ever been to a doctor. He's a very healthy and strong man.

Thanks for clearing that juice has not been scientifically proven to cure cancer. There are literally hundreds of articles that say that people got cured so I decided to give it a go.

We drink 1 cup of beetroot juice, 2 cups of cabbage juice, half a cup of broccoli juice and half a cup of turnip juice. We're trying not to overdose on juices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joanne2
6 years 2 days ago #55059 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Juice therapy for T1 cancer
GOOD nutrition is important whether someone has cancer of any kind or not. But to put this in perspective, whatever caused your dad's bladder cancer started many years ago. Something caused the cells in the bladder lining to become susceptible to mutation and a microscopic site began to develop cancer. THE INITIAL DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE. (BTW, was your dad a smoker? This is one of the very few causes of bladder cancer that has been substantiated.)

The important thing now is removal of all cancer possible, which is being done by the TURBs, and then to follow appropriate recommendations for treatment from the doctor. There is no scientific evidence that any diet or supplement has any effect on this cancer and some patients have gotten their systems completely out of wack by overdosing on juices and herbs. You need to be careful when you search the internet...things posted there have not necessarily been subjected to any sort of critical review.

Your dad's doctor seems to be doing exactly what needs to be done. A second TURB is good medical practice since it is very easy for a urologist to miss something the first time when he is sort of looking blind. The second time he has a much better idea of where other problem areas might be. I wish more urologists would do this.

Your dad is fortunate to have you in his corner!!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joanne2
6 years 2 days ago #55057 by richard_lv
Juice therapy for T1 cancer was created by richard_lv
Hello,

I've another question today. Has anyone tried juice therapy for curing T1 cancer?

My dad got diagnosed with T1G2 cancer in February and we immediately started drinking a lot of juices:

Broccoli juice
Cabbage juice
Turnip juice
Beetroot juice

We also started eating a lot of tumeric.

I read reviews that these juices may slow down cancer, but it was not clear if they can cure existing cancer. Some articles said the tumor shrank.

Does anyone have experience with juice therapy for curing T1? Has anyone ever actually been cured or all these articles fake news?
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne