Persistent pain

6 years 10 months ago #53474 by Hannah01
Replied by Hannah01 on topic Persistent pain
Have you tried seeking second opinion, from other urologist. This might be the inflammation in the area causing discomfort. Good Luck!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #53473 by MoreLife

6 years 10 months ago #53471 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Persistent pain
I suspect his urethra and penis are inflamed. Have you had the URO cut the doage? 1/3, 1/4 even 1/10 have been proven still have effect. There also comes time to where on says mt body has had enough and time to quit. At 2.5 years out and clean that might be the simple solution. I remember after my 1st 6 that next round was really irritating and am not sure I would have tolerated many beyond my 1st follow group..

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

6 years 10 months ago #53469 by victor_t
Persistent pain was created by victor_t
Hi all,

My dad had his tumour removed 2.5 years ago. He had undergone multiple times of BCG ever since then.
However he has been experiencing pain at his penis when urine begins to fill up at a certain level in his bladder.
The doctor has performed scope and noted nothing except for inflammation. The doctor prescribed my dad with painkillers and medicine for nerve nourishment but these medications don't help or improve at all.
He hardly could sleep because every 30 mins he will experience intense pain once there is urine in his bladder.He has to urinate to get rid of the pain. Now seeing him lacking of energy and feeling lethargic day by day.

I would like to reach out to fellow forumers here whether you could advice me what possibly cause my dad this intense pain? Is it even a common complication for patient who had removed bladder tumor b4?

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne