I have returned

8 years 3 days ago - 8 years 1 day ago #50896 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic I have returned
Doc,

Sorry for the problems. Best wished that you resolve them quickly!

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 3 days ago #50895 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic I have returned
Doc,
Good to see you back. Sorry to hear of your infection from hell and your very irritated bladder. What are the docs telling you? Does your neck feel better. Praying for better days ahead.
Anita

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

8 years 3 days ago #50894 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic I have returned
Hey Doc
Sorry you are back for all the reasons. But I'm glad you are still with us.
Wishing you the best.

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

8 years 3 days ago #50893 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic I have returned
Hey Doc... I'm happy to see you back on the forum, but reading about all the health issues you have been going through makes me very unhappy. I'm so sorry this has all piled on at nearly the same time. The same thing happened to a friend with the pic line. She developed a blood clot from it and went through quite an ordeal to get it resolved similar to what you have had to do. I'm glad they have your blood infections under control finally. Did your neck surgery relieve the pain?

About that bladder... what is your uro saying about treatment? I know you were not expecting another tumor to show up so soon. That is a disappointing development. I would say hang in there, but you are already the king of hanging in there. Let us know how things progress and don't stay away so long again.

Sending you gentle snaps... don't want you to hurt anything snapping back.

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

8 years 4 days ago #50891 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic I have returned
Oh Gary, that sounds as if you had an awful time! I just can't imagine it. :ohmy: BUT if the bladder looks as if a bomb went off, I would bet that it was just you setting off bombs killing bladder cancer cells!

Seriously, I sincerely trust that you will get this all straightened out
and be back to your old fighting self.

We missed you!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

8 years 4 days ago #50890 by dieseldoc
I have returned was created by dieseldoc
Hi everyone many of you don't know me. So let me introduce myself. My name is Gary,but everyone here calls me doc, or dieseldoc.
Here is my problem. In December we found a tumor my doc removed it and I was good. January I had a major surgery on my neck, a few weeks later I have an infection from hell so. I'm back in the hospital for 6 days so I get a picc line and go home the picc makes a blood clot picc comes out and in other arm. I get 2 blood infections so we finally get that took care of. I go in yesterday for cancer check and there is a big tumor and my bladder looks like a bomb went off in there. It has bloody spots and scabing and red areas. I looks scary in there!

T1,NO,MO battling bladder cancer since 2005

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne