Rutgers cancer institute of new jersey

8 years 1 week ago #50845 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Rutgers cancer institute of new jersey
Since I live in Oregon, my experiences won't be of much help to you.

On our Home Page there is a link to our Treatment Centers listings. Here is the one listed for New Jersey
bladdercancersupport.org/component/content/article/204-treatment-center-finder/new-jersey/365-rutgers-cancer-institute-of-nj

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 week ago #50844 by mickeytiger
Replied by mickeytiger on topic Rutgers cancer institute of new jersey
Hi Sara Ann

I am also on maintenance BCG. I am currently getting treatment at Cancer Treatment Center of America in Philly, but I am looking to switch to something in NJ. Where are you receiving treatment and have you heard of any other reputable doctors in NJ that administer BCG?

Thanks!!

8 years 1 month ago #50744 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Rutgers cancer institute of new jersey
I don't have any personal information, but Dr. Eric Singer's qualifications seem to be "spot on."

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

8 years 1 month ago #50741 by sandspike
Rutgers cancer institute of new jersey was created by sandspike
diagnosed with bladder cancer 2012 at sloan kettering --basking ridge NJ. under went BCG procedure at that location. been a patient at sloan kettering basking ridge NJ until 2016. bladder cancer no longer treated at basking ridge NJ. I have been transferred to sloan kettering New York city. I live in ocean county NJ. trip to NYC about 2 hours & a lot of traffic. I am going for a new round of BCG treatment. after the BCG I am thinking about going to the cancer institute of NJ. would appreciate any information about Rutgers cancer institute of NJ. Dr. Eric Singer.

thanks, sandspike

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne