surgery

8 years 1 week ago #50971 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic surgery
Hi Rocky, glad your results were good.Hope you manage to get some of those good hikes in, and that the weather doesn·t let you down!
All the best
Diane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 week ago #50970 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic surgery
Rocky,

Good to hear about good reports. And, yes life can catch up with us. I have learned to live each day as my last-nothing extravagant-just doing what is good and enjoying. Sometimes just sitting with family and friends sometimes traveling, sometimes a little golf!

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

8 years 1 week ago #50966 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic surgery
Geez sorry guys I have not been on for awhile I thought I had updated this.
The biopsies on the two spots came out ok. It had not turned into cancer yet, so yea ! I go back in May for another cysto.

I don't know why the cipro hit me like it did and then the mito on top of it kind of drug stuff out for awhile. I had some bleeding 3 weeks out which had never happened before. I just kinda figured it was part of the healing process.

Spring is here ( all though it is going to snow this weekend) and I have my backpack out to head for the woods. I have an urgency to go hike because who knows what they will find in May at my next cysto. So many hikes to do and sooo little time to get them done ! I think when you hit your sixties you start to realize life is going to start catching up with you and you better get done what you want to do !! lol. I hope everyone is having a good spring. Rocky

8 years 1 month ago #50711 by Rockyiss
surgery was created by Rockyiss
Well I had the bc taken out in Nov and at my cysto in jan it had popped back up. Was supposed to have it taken out but then we had the blizzard in Jan so it had to be set up for a later date.

Had it done on Fri. Took the tumor ( just little) out from where it was growing back and biopsied another spot. This time they were able to install the mito .
Last time they had done extensive work and were not able to install the mito.

What is kicking my butt right now is the cipro, I have never had it hit me like it is this time . One more dose and then I am done with it. Now I just have to wait to get my path report to see if the bc stayed the same grade and stage.

The good news is The SUN is shining !!!! That makes me happy . I have had enough snow and cold, I am ready for spring. Rocky

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne