A update to give hope and comfort ..A Continuation

7 years 7 months ago #51649 by pemquid
Always good to hear from you and to hear the continued good news. I'm rarely on the discussion forum these days, but have several posts I follow--yours among them. Like Sarah, I'm following along behind you in recurrence-free years, having been all-clear since 2008. Next annual cysto is coming up in October.

Here's to many more good years!

Ann

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dani

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #51647 by sara.anne
That is wonderful news! It is great that you post....the "newbies" need to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep up the good work!

I am just behind you at over 8 years and counting.

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

7 years 7 months ago #51646 by Yosarian
emo Yet Another update to give hope and comfort ..A Continuation

Another round of good news!

An updated copy of previous years posts....

Re:Good..no Great News again & Again!!& Again
Hello all, 9/22/2015 8/4/2016

Just another repeat word of hope for many on this site....I just had another 12 month csyto and NMP and urine cytology and all were terrific! So it has been about 9 1/2 years since being first diagnosed and no re-occurrence! I continue Dr. Lamms protocol. (There is more info in my first year posts)

So I continue to repost these semi annual (and now annual) updates to let you know there is real and certain hope...as I do so well remember the fear, dread, and anxiety way back then,,, I didn’t think I would ever again spend a single hour without thinking about BC…now I spend days and even weeks…

I wish all well in their BC wars and hello to Patricia as well as all the others who were so terrific those first dreadful months...I and hope you are all doing as well as can be,,,you are terrific.

And once again thank you to all of you who helped during those first bleak months,,,,you are my hero's!

Best to all;

Your buddy in the BC wars….

Yosarian

<em>Some oldies but goodies that i hope bring a smile or chuckle!</em>

After two days in hospital I took a turn for the nurse. WC Fields

When asked what time it was...."you mean now?"

At Yogi Berra day..."I want to thank you for making this day necessary"

A man was telling his neighbor in Sun City Center, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state- of- the-art. It's perfect.'

'Really,' answered the neighbor. 'What kind is it?'

'Twelve thirty.'

When I told my doctor I couldn't afford an operation, he offered to touch-up my X-rays.
-- Henry Youngman

Is it me -- or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." --Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jopo, dani

8 years 5 months ago #49540 by AnneH
My you continue to have a lifetime of positive results!

Hugs
Pumpkin

8 years 5 months ago #49519 by pemquid
Congrats on another good year. I go for annual myself next week. Have been on annual for several years now.

I haven't been on this site in a long time, but it looks as though it isn't as active as it was back some years ago. Still nice to hear the good news though!

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.

8 years 6 months ago #49411 by Flamenco.
Hi Yosarian,
Great to hear from you and with good news!
Diane

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne