2 new tumours found

9 years 11 months ago #46301 by Loucksy
Replied by Loucksy on topic 2 new tumours found
Thank You for the quick response Gina! I will stay positive for sure, it,s just the initial shock that throws you, It is so good to talk to someone who has gone through it. Knowledge is power and I plan on getting a lot more knowledgeable!! take care

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #46300 by gina
Replied by gina on topic 2 new tumours found
Loucksy,
I could have written your post! While feeling pretty good going in...seeing a tumor growing inside can be terrifying...every question you ask, I too wondered about...and while we can make our fears grow through our 'not knowing'...bottom line is, every case is unique...as I've learned from those here...the best advise is keep a positive outlook...no matter what! My cancer returned and I'm just starting my maintenence round for the second time! I am not going to worry myself about the worst case scenario anymore...just be glad for the next round of Bcg...and live everyday as a gift from GOD!

9 years 11 months ago #46299 by Loucksy
2 new tumours found was created by Loucksy
Hi, I had a 2cm non invasive tumour removed last August. This morning I went for my 6 month cystoscopy check up. Low and behold 2 new tumours have reared their ugly heads! To say I am upset is obviously an understatement, was really hoping for an all clear! Can anyone tell me if this is common to have re-occuring tumours? I have so many questions, is this going to be a lifetime thing, if these tumours keep showing up will they turn into Invasive tumours, does Bladder cancer spread to other parts of your body. Sorry if this seems extreme, just was not expecting a re-occurance I guess after and all clear at my 3 month checkup thought I would be all good. I will ask my doctor all these things after they r removed but would feel better hearing it from some real survivors. I guess I never really dealt with the arrival of the first tumour. When you dont have pain or any real symptoms of something being wrong you can kind of dismiss it as not even really happening. Now I am terrified really, any words of wisdom would be so greatly appreciated! :)

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne