turb

11 years 3 months ago #43742 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic turb
It seems like it comes back about every 18 months or so but as long as the grade stays low I don't worry to much about it. What is still very hard for me is knowing that someone that worked for us for 8 years and was treated like family embezelled off us even knowing my cancer was back the last time. She lives down the road and her kids go to school where my grandkids go . She spent a lousy four months in jail .
I do wonder how long we can afford our insurance . Her husband works for the goverment so she will always have her health in. and he will always have his job even though he had no trouble spending our money going to disney world with her.
Sorry about the venting I am just sick of thieves that still other peoples lives.
But I do appreciate all of you guys support .
Mike I was reading something about bladder cancer the other day and was reading the comments section when I saw a comment from a guy named Mike. There you were !! lol. Put a smile on my face, you are always educating others aren't you . You guys have a good night and thanks again for the support. Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #43738 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic turb
Hey Rocky... I know you had probably steeled yourself for worse news, and are relieved that it is Ta and low grade so that is good news (if it HAS to be there)! Worry and any kind of surgery are exhausting so I hope you are rested up and feeling your best soon!

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

11 years 3 months ago #43736 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic turb
Rockyiss,

Not as good as an all clear but the next best thing!

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

11 years 3 months ago #43735 by upnorth
Replied by upnorth on topic turb
That is very good news indeed! :)

If you have to have bladder cancer that is the one to have. It is very treatable and hopefully it will not raise its ugly head again.

Just keep up on the check ups and keep us posted as to how things are going.

Mark

Age 55
Diagnosed BC 12/20/2011 Ta No Mo 0a Non-Invasive At age 48
"Please don't cry because it is over..... Smile because it happened!" {Dr. Seuss} :)

11 years 3 months ago #43734 by Rockyiss
turb was created by Rockyiss
hi guys , I got the results from turb, it is ta grade low , so that is a good thing. I will stay on a three month trip time to check my bladder since it shows no muscle involment and the grade is low . Watchful waiting which suits me just fine. Dr S at john hopkins seems to feel this will be fine. So I am ok with it. Thank you for all the prayers and goodwishes , they are muc apreciatted.
I am very tired so I will write more later , goodnight . Rockyiss

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne