Ittt\'sss back !

11 years 4 months ago #43460 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic Ittt\'sss back !
Oh Rocky,
I am so sorry to hear of this unwanted visitor :side: . Stay on top of it, like I know you will, and kick it out!

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #43459 by upnorth
Replied by upnorth on topic Ittt\'sss back !
Rocky that is tough to hear that its back again. :(

Do you think that you can talk them into waiting until deer seasons over with, or at least the opener? :dry:

You do what you have to do. And get the cancer cleaned up.

We all are with you every step of the way.

Mark

P.S. I am glad your sister is doing better.

Age 55
Diagnosed BC 12/20/2011 Ta No Mo 0a Non-Invasive At age 48
"Please don't cry because it is over..... Smile because it happened!" {Dr. Seuss} :)

11 years 4 months ago #43458 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic Ittt\'sss back !
Rocky,

Sorry you have another round of bc to deal with. You are right about getting on with your life! Wonderful news about your sister.

Anita

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

11 years 5 months ago #43456 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Ittt\'sss back !
Well, Rocky, that is NOT what you want to hear. But it does sound as if you and your uro are working to keep ahead of it.

May I ask why you "kind of had a feeling" that it was back? Symptoms? Gut feelings? Inquiring minds (who are playing the same game) want to know.

Glad that your sister is making progress. The wonderful thing is that her memories are back..that means that she is!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

11 years 5 months ago #43455 by Rockyiss
Ittt\'sss back ! was created by Rockyiss
Hi guys , I havn't been posting much because so much has been going on. First , thanks to everyone for you're prayers for my sister that was in a coma. After five weeks she was officially out of it . She has retained her memory ( of her former life ) and is learning how to move her arms and legs again and doing speech therapy. It is very hard for her as she was so active and now has to start over. We take so much of what we do moving and talking for granted,then boom your in a bed wondering how to make your hand move so you can brush your own teeth , or if you can ever make your legs hold you upright again. But she is a fighter.
I had my cysto last week and found out the bc is back and I will have to have surgery. They are going to use the blue light because it is in two places and they want to check the whole bladder. I get surgery on the 29th of Nov. I figure this time I will have to get treatment after, ( bcg or chemo in the old bladder ) I kinda had a feeling it was back , but hey you always hope to hear the words "All clear"
After the big storm I am heading south to Flordia to spend time with my sister before my surgery. We havn't told her cause we figured she has enough to deal with.

When the lady set the date for surgery the first words out of my mouth were , " but thats deer season" ( the 29th) she just looked at me kinda surprised. I told her " but I hunt with my grandson" I told her I can't change the fact about the bc other than to get it taken care of and to just get on with LIVING !!! I have as many days as the Good Lord has given me, no one can give me more or less , because HE has already decided and is in control of my life . I gave it to Him along time ago and either I trust Him or I don't . God bless , Rocky

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne