i'm back again

17 years 1 week ago #4471 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic i'm back again
try www.nexttag.com for the marshmallow root tea. Just type in marshallow root tea at the top...it will take you right there to the different suppliers.  Also if you just google marshmallow root tea you'll see an article about it and interstital cystitis..........And stacy there are a million decaf teas out there.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 1 week ago #4466 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic i'm back again
Stacey,

I just don't know what I would do without coffee. But, I can tell that it definitely puts the bladder to work, so I'm guessing that your doctor is right in telling you to avoid caffeine.

Patricia has been reccomending Marshmallow Root Tea for an irritated bladder. I looked for it at our Health Food Store and it was not in stock, but I am definitely going to find some somewhere. According to Patricia it is very restorative to an irritative bladder.

I drink a Lemon Balm tea that seems to really be soothing. I put some local honey in it because local honey is supposed to be a great wound healer.

I do not envy you having to move right now. I hope it is a good move for you.

I'm so glad that you have gotten some answers to your bladder problems.

Thanks for saying that my grandbaby is cute. She lives too far away and I miss her everyday.

Your BC friend always,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

17 years 1 week ago #4462 by staceyjani
Replied by staceyjani on topic i'm back again
Hi Rosemary, oh just glad that there are such good people like you on this board sharing ideas and comforts in any bladder trouble big or small.
I did post on chit chat but the photo is so big..sorry about that.
I am getting ready to move in about 5 days now so ,wish me luck in that also. I don't think I'll be doing the heavy lifting. just sitting down takes a magical effort. does anyone know why cafeine irritates the bladder?Iv'e always been such a tea drinker,it's cold up here what else can be comforting to drink? chai is my favoraite.
also is there anything known to help irritation of the bladder down bye what they eat or drink? Dr just said stay away from cafeine. I dont know how that is possible? lots of cofee drinkers in this group to I bet.
Hope your having a good day bladder and otherwise.
rosemary,your granddaughter is a doll.
Stacey

17 years 1 week ago #4458 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic i'm back again
Stacey,

I'm glad things turned out well.  And thanks for giving us the outcome.

I have heard others say that Cranberry can be irritative to the bladder as well as beneficial.

In the Chit Chat area of the forum, there is a thread called "How to Upload Photos".  If you have specific questions, or need a little help, you can always PM me.

Glad you are okay,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

17 years 1 week ago #4457 by staceyjani
everybody the ultrasound went ok. The dr said there is tissue on the bladder trying to heal and it's irritated. have to be checked every 3 months ,even though low risk of develpoping cancer we do this to be careful and see that nothing grows back. makes sence to me. also have to take antibiotics after being intimate with husband. he said dont drink cranberry juice right now that will just irritate things more.
I feel bad for complaining to you all. Iv'e always had urine pains all growing up and into adulthood,I like to know I can come here and discuss anything.
I want to post photos of my family on the fun tops area but I dont understand how to do it.

Stacey

17 years 1 week ago #4429 by staceyjani
good monday morning everyone. how is everyone feeling? I am getting nervous about the ultrasound tomorrow. well I'll atleast get to the bottom of things. If I can keep my mind off what they are going to find ,what if it's bad blahblah.. but I think today I'll start packing ,I am moving on the 26th to a new place so should entertain me. if anyone else is going thru upcoming test I wish you all the best as well. thanks for hearing me out on this thread.
Stacey

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne