BCG 2nd treatment

12 years 4 months ago #40431 by rbmc
Replied by rbmc on topic BCG 2nd treatment
Hope you can minimize those discomforting side effects. Do they last the whole week, or just a few days afterwards? Is the treatment process itself OK for you? Yes, sleep cycle was a little goofy here too, plus the nite-time trips to pee. You're almost half-way there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #40332 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic BCG 2nd treatment
Inland1der,

Hope you feel better after a good night's rest. Hope you've taken something over the counter to help with the pain -- Tylenol or Ibuprophen.

Anita

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

12 years 4 months ago #40331 by inland1der
BCG 2nd treatment was created by inland1der
This past monday was my 2nd treatment. Dosage is 50cc. I haven't run into any chills, fever, or night sweats. I am getting pain in the bladder area and in my back, with the side effects of the 2nd treatment being worse than the 1st. I also found that I have temporarily lost my desire to eat. I think it's because of the pain. I have to make myself eat. Sleep cycle way off also. They are good about monitoring the effects and will change dosage if necessary. I will send another update soon. Thanks :(

I have really gained some insight into this disease and appreciate the support all who who have responded to my queries have given. Thank you

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne