Just had my cysto done last week . I was holding my breath because after my surgery at the end of June , the Dr talked to me about some chemo treatments. I decided to hold off until we did a rescope anddd... it's all clear! So I am safe , no chemo.
I waited 4 months instead of going in at 3 months because of what we have been going thru with my brother, but he would have been glad to hear it was clean. Just thought I would share the good news. Rocky