check up again

13 years 3 weeks ago #36711 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic check up again
There is always anxiety about a checkup. BUT .....Don't give yourself ajida that far out! I WILL allow you the night before.

Did anyone else see the interview on ABC Good Morning America where a survey was taken of people with heart problems and the ones with the best attitudes were almost 17% more likely to be alive in 2 years?

Good attitude = Good life = Good health

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #36653 by motomike
Replied by motomike on topic check up again
Weeks away? Months away? Come on guys. That’s negative thinking. You shouldn’t let the next checkup color your life while you are clear. I think for most of us there are going to be checkups for the rest of our lives.

Sara Anne just got the all clear and is breathing easier now. Think of her as a roll model or maybe the president of the Good News club. I want to be in that club and enjoy every beautiful sunrise. Rejoice in your last all clear report.

I'm 70, retired heat/air contractor. After 4 months of keymo ileal conduit (IC) surgery removed bladder & prostate May 2010

13 years 1 month ago #36636 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic check up again
We can all sympathize with you.........we have been there, and we know EXACTLY how you feel. Try to keep your mind busy :woohoo: yeah, I know, very difficult to do.

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

13 years 1 month ago #36635 by BillM
Replied by BillM on topic check up again
My very first checkup was Tuesday. Monday afternoon the stress hit and made for a very long evening. All was good, but Monday just took for ever and a day.

5.24.10 Final staging T2G3 7.28.10 Started Gemcitabine, Cisplatin neoadjunctive chemotherapy
11.2.10 RC with NEO 11.18.11 First year CT shows possible liver tumor
12.8.11 Confirmation of TCC BC mets to the liver 6.27.12 Final round of Dose Dense MVAC
7.26.12 Final scans showed no tumor or no...

13 years 1 month ago #36633 by alanlee
Replied by alanlee on topic check up again
I know what you mean.....my next cysto is in MAY and I am already panicky......my Ta/G1 is always on my mind, and even though its the lowest grade of non invasive i know that it can change at any time......sort of sucks.

alanlee

2/2011: diagnosed with non invasive Type1 stage1...and had turbt in march....first follow up 5/19/11, had laser again as it re-occurred.
10/12/2011 TURPT with more bladder laser....still non invasive..
11/17/14 diag. with CIS non invasive, beginning BCG 11/26/14
2/2015 BCG did not work, had another...

13 years 1 month ago #36630 by dieseldoc
check up again was created by dieseldoc
Here we go again! I'm getting a checkup in a few weeks and the anxiety level is already going up. I really hate this cancer stuff! :(

T1,NO,MO battling bladder cancer since 2005

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne