Biopsy results

13 years 9 months ago #32447 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Biopsy results
Oh i think flax seed is a great thing..its loaded with Omega 3's..lowers triglycerides, binds to estrogen receptors and is probably a great idea to use moderately if you have breast cancer which i do.......and my internist told me to take it.
My question is....Could it really possibly be a cure? I think it would be great to take in combination with traditional medicine...i just can't think if something this simple cured cancer we wouldn't be all over it.
Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #32445 by kmcintosh
Replied by kmcintosh on topic Biopsy results
Pat, I don't understand your ? mark. what are you saying about the flax oil and cottage cheese, good or bad?
Explain please.thank you.

13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #32443 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Biopsy results

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

13 years 9 months ago #32441 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Biopsy results
So its T1 and CIS which is always high grade.
Well if the flaxseed oil and cottage cheese really worked why do you suppose its such a secret? Conspiracy amongst the doctors?
Pat

13 years 9 months ago #32436 by kmcintosh
Biopsy results was created by kmcintosh
Just got back from Urologist with biopsy results.
Bladder tumor-Non-papillary transitional cell carinoma, insitu.
From what we have read and what we were told it is a stage 1.
BCG treatments are recommended. At first my husband did not want to start the BCG treatments but after reading and talking with the doctor, at this moment wants to start the BCG treatement as suggested in 2 weeks. But he (we) have been reading Bill Henderson's bood Cancer Free your guide to gentle, non toxic healing over the last few weeks and have been following his and Budwig diet protocol.
He is feeling great we have been following the protocol since May 17 and Bill is convident that he will beat the Cancer.
or at least keep in undercontrol to the point were he will die of natral causes. He's is 82 years young and was never on any
RX till he was 81, has been a vegitirian for 6 years and stayed on a mostly plant based diet for the those 6 years.
He understands this is serious and is not taking it lightly.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne