scope

17 years 2 months ago #3279 by star
Replied by star on topic scope
thanks Bob! I hope your well? and enjoying the babies {at any age my grand kids are my babies}. I hope you keep me posted. star :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #3251 by Bob_P
Replied by Bob_P on topic scope
Wow, Star, you have your challenges all right! But your youth (42) is on your side and, like the ad says, 9 grandchildren: Priceless! I'm way behind on the grandkids # (3) and way older!
Bob P

17 years 2 months ago #3181 by star
scope was created by star
well scope #4 and yes I got clumps around 6 this time. surgery #4 Feb 12th then looking at stronger dose BCG- round 4 of this too.Annv date of cancer Feb 10th o6 so how ironic to start over once again. Who has major menopause with their cancer??? the fem hormones not working just gaining weight and very mad at this but now with 2 new grand babies I am here to be grammie {9 total for us now} 42 female!!! and going for ct scan /upper GI/ bone scan some new test some old pro at. any one have to up their chemo??? enlighten me folks on your info.
This has helped for the past year so thanks to all you awesome people. how long have you all had to do your scheduled BCG'S and slowed the scopes down? this yr of aggressive action has been okay but I have been told until it hits threw the wall your doing okay so I wonder after a year who has had to go for more rounds in the 2nd year? I understand we are all in different stages and it gets better and worse so
mail me or respond to this thanks. star :-/

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne