Good..no Great News again!

12 years 6 months ago #39455 by Yosarian
Replied by Yosarian on topic Good..no Great News again!
Hello Patricia hello! 9/27/2011

Great to hear from you and as you know you are in my best Karma waves in your new battle,,,,
I continue Dr.Lamms Protocol at only a 10% BCG solution per his reccomendation...so I get a fairly mild reaction but accoding to the good Doctor that is all that is needed,,,,It has been working for me maybe anyway....and No I don't go to MSK for the grumpy Doktor Herr as I found a nice Jewish boy here !hahaha that I really like and seems very competent especially for Fl. I hope to never see Doktor Herr again but if things don't continue to remain good then..... well no negative thoughts!
Once again thanks for all you helped and continue to help and you are in my thoughts and major and minor prayers and incantations! Forever greatful.....Yosarian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #39454 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Good..no Great News again!
Hi Yo..
Good to hear from you again. Gotta ask though...why are you continuing with Lamm's protocol when you've never had a reoccurance? As i recall Dr. Herr just wanted to do watchful waiting.
Anywho i just don't want your bladder to end up a scarred mess from all that BCG.
I've been pretty busy dodging bullets thrown my way...long story...This must all be just a test right?
Take care and don't be stranger...stay strange but not a stranger.
xxoo :S pat

12 years 6 months ago #39453 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Good..no Great News again!
OK, OK....the news was SO good that we will let you get away with it this time!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself!!! You think this is Saturday Night Live? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously, congratulations and may we all follow in your footsteps!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

12 years 6 months ago #39452 by Yosarian
Re:Good..no Great News again! 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago

Re:Good..no Great News again & Again!!& Again
Hello all, 9/26/2011

Just another word of hope for many on this site....I just had another 6 month csyto and NMP and urine cytology and all were terrific! So it has been about 41/2 years since being first diagnosed and no re-occurrence! I continue Dr. Lamms protocol. (There is more info in my first year posts)

So I continue to write these updates to let you know there is real and certain hope...as I do so well remember the fear, dread, and anxiety way back then,,, I didn’t think I would ever again spend a single hour without thinking about BC…now I spend days and even weeks…

I wish all well in their BC wars and hello to Patricia and hope you are doing as well as can be,,,you are terrific.

And once again thank you to all of you who helped during those first bleak months,,,,you are my hero's!

Best to all;

Your buddy in the BC wars….

Yosarian

After two days in hospital I took a turn for the nurse. WC Fields

When asked what time it was...."you mean now?"

At Yogi Berra day..."I want to thank you for making this day necessary"

A man was telling his neighbor in Sun City Center, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state- of- the-art. It's perfect.'

'Really,' answered the neighbor. 'What kind is it?'

'Twelve thirty.'

When I told my doctor I couldn't afford an operation, he offered to touch-up my X-rays.
-- Henry Youngman

Is it me -- or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." --Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

12 years 11 months ago #37263 by Yosarian
To Nix, Doug, Catherine H, Alan and all others

Thanks ever so much for your kind and thoughtful replies…
I give my successful updates because as
Thich Nhat Hanh wrote (Monk Activist and writer,Vietnam 1926)wrote...

“Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”

and because so many on this site have helped me!

Your BC War buddy,,,,,

Yosarian

PS.Patricia you are still in my thoughts and prayers in remembrance of all you helped me…and so many others…

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

"I don't want to make the wrong mistake."
--Yogi Berra
"Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big."
---George Carlin

12 years 11 months ago #37246 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Good..no Great News again!
Always wanna hear about great news. Congrats!

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne