Here I go..

14 years 11 months ago #25878 by britt
Replied by britt on topic Here I go..
I had to cancel myself this time. I had another acute asthma attack. Since I went to the ER 3 weeks ago being unable to breath Ive had frequent attacks upon wakening. It seems Im OK until I try to clear my throat. Then I lock up tight as a drum! Thank God I got the nebulizer after the 1st attack. The panic sets in as soon as I cant breathe but Im able to calm down when I get the mask on. After about 5 min of the medication Im able to breathe somewhat easier! Im afriad that my COPD has raised the bar on me. Im worried about how this might effect my cysto as the dr does them in surgery. WHen they did my TURB the pathology report said I was doing well under the general. I was under close to 2 hours.
Im just hoping that Im just getting irritation from something and that more damage wasnt done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #25874 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic Here I go..
Good luck Britt. Hope it goes well after all this waiting!
Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #25854 by britt
Here I go.. was created by britt
Im on the way to my consult with the VA refered urologist. I hope Im well prepared. Ive got my pathology report from my TURB and a bunch of questions. Ill post my experience this afternoo. Wish me luck.
britt

Just as we were leaving I got a call from the urologist. I was reeschuled untill tomorrow at 11.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne