I should have no complaints!

14 years 11 months ago #25570 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic I should have no complaints!
Britt,

While it certainly was a pain in the netherregions to get to this point, it sounds like it is good news since you can get treated in private sector!
You should get much better care AND your wife will be happy.

As I have learned over the years (and I'm sure you already know): If your wife is happy, you have a chance to be happy too. If not, forget about it! <--said with best Italian accent. :)

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #25557 by britt
I should have no complaints! was created by britt
My feathers were ruffled by the fact that VA strung me along by not admitting that the URO they had picked up was locim tennes. Leaving me scheduled for my post turb cysto(which is 2 mon late already) the let me hang and xl'ed last minute.
Before i had gripped about hoe my wife was unwilling to allow the VA to hanle my case, as we couldnt afford it I had no choice as MY VA brought all outsorced urp patients back in house!
I was refuse to be allowed to continue my treatment with a private sector dr. Now they have no choice and soon Ill be having ny follow up cysto at last.
I was warned by a fellow member not to allow them to use the ridgid scope only the f;exible one/ I called the Dr Im refered to an asked and was informed that the receptionist had no clue what he used. Also that it would be done in surgery(he doesnt do cysto's in the lab) It will be decided at my consult whether to go with a general or simply IV sedation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne