I finally got some answers.

15 years 2 weeks ago #24908 by Moonerj
Replied by Moonerj on topic I finally got some answers.
Good news about the low grade Britt,

Believe me we were very scared when we all heard the word cancer.

all the best,
Jack

TA Grade 1
3 Turbts
30 BCG Treatments
Cancer Free since Nov 2007

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 2 weeks ago #24896 by britt
Replied by britt on topic I finally got some answers.
Mike, i knew the proper spelling. I have severe arthritis in my wrists and get careless. It hurts to type and some times I dont think to proof read 1st.
According to the PA the plan remains the same. Cysto on the 8th and procede from there.

15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #24893 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic I finally got some answers.
Britt,

Good news. "Low Grade" is the key word! Not sure how that treat that but I'm sure they will tell you.

ALL of us were scared when we were first diagnosed so no need to apologize for that.

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

15 years 2 weeks ago #24892 by britt
I finally got some answers. was created by britt
After a nightmares worth of hassle I finally got the pathology report. The PA called me just now and explained it a bit. He said its, "Low grade papillary urethreal cancer" The PA said that was as good a diagnosis as we could have hoped for.
One other issue was explored. About the problem with the cysto clearing the prostrate. The report said there was a partial blockage. It said the dr diallated it to 22(?) With any luck it will still be open enough for the scope on the 8th.
Thanks for bearing with my whinning and moaning. I had gone from where I had pushed this out of my mind to where it nearly obscessed me. With my dr bailing out on me right after telling me that he would continue my care and then disappearing i found out i didnt have any answeres and it scared me.
I know that many of you have cases that are much further along and I must seem like a real cry baby.
Once again thanks for all the support I have gotten here.
britt

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne