please listen

15 years 2 months ago #24364 by suzy wong
Replied by suzy wong on topic please listen
thank u both for answering my call for help one minute yhey r taking my bladder next there not next cyto in 3 weeks hope and pray mytimycin does the job xxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #24363 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic please listen
Suzy, I, too, am so sorry to hear of your diagnoses. I can't help with medical advice, but I am a believer in second opinions, if possible, I can tell you I will be pullin for you and please know I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Nix

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

15 years 2 months ago #24362 by Betsy Mae
Replied by Betsy Mae on topic please listen
Suzy - I am so sorry to hear about your news. This is a difficult call and, as I'm not a doctor, I am unable to offer a qualified opinion regarding removal of your bladder. Would it be possible to get a second opinion? I do not think that it is frowned on quite so much in the UK nowadays.
Let us all know how you are getting on. Hope to meet up with you in chat soon!
Anne

15 years 2 months ago #24361 by suzy wong
please listen was created by suzy wong
been to see consultant today ta g2 having mytimycin at moment for 6 weeks i already had kidney out for transitional cell carcinoma then spread to bladder he has tld me today not a good idea to take bladder out cos possible it could spread to remaining kidney and could also spread without surgery so we r doing watch and wait every 12 weeks if mytimycin fails he said he will try another agent begining with E cant remember the full name he said i could end up on dialysis if worse comes to worst fingers crossed for mytimycin x

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne