Cysto results --- hopefully good (fingers crossed)

15 years 4 months ago #22702 by suzi
Congratulation ,enjoy your Thanksgiving Day, my next Cysto gonna be on Dec 8th ,hopefully I'll be clear.
Suzi

Be strong and don't give up.
a warrior

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #22691 by Joey
Dave great news. I had my 4th cysto since Dec last year and this time two biopsies were taken from red areas. One was negative and the other was displaysia. Cytology test has atypical cells. URO indicated that the dysplasia is not very meaningful and we will revist/starting BCG maintenance in January. My Cysto biopsies in July was negative as was the cytology test.

Joe

15 years 4 months ago #22690 by Lady Jane
Great news. I am so happy for you.:)

Ta Grade 1
6 TURBS
15 BCG
dx Jan 07

15 years 4 months ago #22684 by DIB
Excellent!

Happy t'day to the TUR pro.

David

Male Dx T1G3 5/08 @ Age 59. TURBT 5/08; TURBT+40 mg MMC 6/08; BCG (6) 7/08-8/08; Cysto & TURBT 9/08; BCG Maint(3) 10/08, 3/09; 7/09; 11/09; 5/10; & 1/11. Clean cystos 2/09, 9/09, 3/10, & 10/10.

15 years 4 months ago #22682 by ddoyle
I had another (six in the past 18 months) cysto this past Friday and there were NO Tumors! I even got to look through the scope! We had to postpone the cysto for a couple of extra months due to the horrible inflamation from the MMC treatments which had to halted after only 2 infusions. Buy maybe it helped: no papillary tumors observed, just a red inflamed area which is hopefully just residual inflamation from the MMC. I will have a TURB for a biopsy in two weeks, on the twelvth. This will be my 6th TUR since April 13 of last year, and hopefully the most uneventful. If the biopsy shows no cancer cells (the problem with red inflamed areas is that they are quite similar in appearance to CIS) we will go to a 3-month schedule. Still living our lives in 3-month chunks but at least things are looking a bit better.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne