How do you say it?

17 years 10 months ago #518 by ecubed
Replied by ecubed on topic How do you say it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 years 3 weeks ago #327 by skypilot
Replied by skypilot on topic How do you say it?
:) Very Nicly said , Thanks. What stage was your Bc? I am starting BCG this weeks. They say I am not a canidate for neo. So I am sure hoping the BCG works for me. , Thanks
  Don

Hanging in there!

18 years 3 weeks ago #321 by KIRKWOODRES
Replied by KIRKWOODRES on topic How do you say it?

18 years 1 month ago #239 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic How do you say it?
Hi Tim,

Please don't apologize, no need for that. I'm sorry to have made you feel as if you made a mistake posting here, all input is very much appreciated. Thank you for sharing your experiences on behalf of all who come along, and surely benefit from it.

It's only that I've spoken with a few people that are afraid of the larger, mixed group and don't stay on. I felt maybe a special place for low risks to talk about the frustrations of that dx would help. For example, people with a low grade Ta, low risk tumors are often treated as if they don't have cancer by family members. It's a kind of limbo, do they? Don't they? Of course they do. Even that small risk of progression means you are never totally free of worry.

There's a whole other set of concerns for people with life-long, recurrent, low risk tumors. However you cut it, quality of life takes a beating with time, bladders become damaged from years of cystos and TURs, side effects kick in. Yet compared with people dealing with invasive bladder cancer (all things being relative in cancerland) they fear to sound trivial, so are often the quietest members of the group.

That's the rationale of a separate area. But of course all input is welcome.
Take care,
Wendy

18 years 1 month ago #238 by pooderpie
Replied by pooderpie on topic How do you say it?
Wendy,
My apologles, I am trying to get the hang of this new forum and did not realize that I need only post to the areas of my personal experience. it was not my desire to upset anyone and I am very sorry if I did so.

Good luck with this and the webcafe

Tim

18 years 1 month ago #236 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic How do you say it?
<

blcwebcafe.org/superficialblca.asp That page has a risk/progression graph and gives a link to an even more indepth one on another page in WebCafe, if you want to have a look

All the best,
Wendy

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne