dizzy

15 years 9 months ago #18408 by susant
Replied by susant on topic dizzy
Thank you joe. Yea i have to eat before that pill they have me take before the bcg thing. I forgot to last time.
I still have anxiety . i think it is my usual attack of anxiety I get now and then. It will go away eventually i hope.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #18355 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic dizzy
Susant this doesn't have to do with BCG, but it is a proven fact that some people going for chemo just get sick, dizzy, or panic attacks just seeing people sitting there getting chemo and the enviroment. They are scared to start with and the mind can to do funny things when you feel stress. Just a thought. And also it is a good idea to eat before you are taking tests where you can eat plus it helps if you are taking meds so you don't have an empty stomach. Joe

15 years 9 months ago #18325 by susant
I had a panic attack , i think that caused the dizzy stuff. doctor phoned the drugstore and they gave me some xanax.

Eating helped at first , but panic attack made me feel bad again.

15 years 9 months ago #18308 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic dizzy
If it continues let your doctor know...hope just eating makes you feel better..maybe just low blood sugar.......Pat

15 years 9 months ago #18306 by susant
I couldn't find dizzy , but tired was there. Thank you for finding it for me to read. :)

15 years 9 months ago #18305 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic dizzy

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne