New Tumor

15 years 10 months ago #17891 by Maria
Replied by Maria on topic New Tumor
Sorry to hear about your set back, seems you are in good hands with your uro. Of course you will be scared and you are right this BC is an emotional roller coaster.
Good luck, I will say a prayer for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #17866 by balihigh
Replied by balihigh on topic New Tumor
Thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Yes, I am scheduled for another TURB in 2 weeks. I am sure that I will have another round of BCG also. What makes me so mad about this beast is that it seems to always come on when I am feeling really energetic. I was set to have a great summer but we know what the BCG does to you not to mention the TURB. My ambitious plans will be waylaid but that should be the least of my worries.
Balihigh

female 60
1/08 dx 4 tumors TURB
T1 G3
12 BCG + interferon
5/08 another tumor/TURB
9/08 RC illieal conduit

15 years 10 months ago #17855 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic New Tumor
T1 Grade 3 is a roller coaster ride and very unpredictable. Sorry for the setback but glad your uro is on top of it.
I had one small tumor barely visable that caused gross hematura..onset was out of the blue and continued for 2 days until i passed a huge clot.
Are you scheduled for another TURB soon?

15 years 10 months ago #17834 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic New Tumor
Hi Balihigh, Maybe it really wasn't to much blood but being diluted with urine that made it look like alot more blood .Just a thought. Please don't be to discouraged or frightened ,like Tate said we are praying for you, for it to go well.
Rocky

15 years 10 months ago #17814 by tate
Replied by tate on topic New Tumor
balihigh,

I am sorry to hear about this set back...you will be in my thoughts and prayers!! try to stay strong and know that we are here for you!!!

((hugs))
-tate

15 years 10 months ago #17812 by balihigh
New Tumor was created by balihigh
I was diagnosed with bladder cancer in January, had a TURB (4 tumors, Stage 1 Grade 3)and 12 BCG + Interferon treatments. I was scoped on May 11 and everything looked clean. Now less than 4 weeks later I find blood in my urine again. My doctor is very good at seeing me soon. I called yesterday at 8 and got a 2:30 appointment. He found "a very small tumor" on the top of my bladder in a different area from the others.

My question is: How can a very small tumor cause so much blood? For almost 24 hours there was lots of blood every time I urinated.

Needless to say I am very discouraged and, I must admit it, frightened again. As many of you have said, it is a real roller coaster ride.
Balihigh

female 60
1/08 dx 4 tumors TURB
T1 G3
12 BCG + interferon
5/08 another tumor/TURB
9/08 RC illieal conduit

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne