susant...r u ok?

15 years 10 months ago #17968 by susant
Replied by susant on topic susant...r u ok?
:)thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #17959 by slabman
Replied by slabman on topic susant...r u ok?
Suz, don't worry about the bleach/potty thing. I live in a motorhome and at first I went to my daughter's home for this. After a while I figured out a way to do it "at home", so if I can do it, so can YOU! (And don't ask for any more operational details of my approach) :D This will be a piece of cake and soon you'll be telling us how easy it was.

Bob
T1 G3
Age 66
DX April 2008
TURB April 2008
Last BCG (#15) April 2009

15 years 10 months ago #17958 by susant
Ok .going to have fsther's day dinner with my husband , so won't be here till Monday . You have made me feel i will be ok. thank you very much

15 years 10 months ago #17954 by sarahlee
Replied by sarahlee on topic susant...r u ok?
Susan , they dont need a special room , a lil privacy is all.they could do it on the moon the could do it it in the hall, just behind the wall, they could do it here they can do it there, they dont care they can do it any where, and you dont need to worry you will see, just like me, its not as bad as we thought after all. good luck youl be fine Im having my 6th on tuesday , when your starting ..I was worried too, ;)

15 years 10 months ago #17948 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic susant...r u ok?
No, Susan...if you do the bleach routine (which also protects the public waterways) for six hours you will be just fine. The only time you would be a problem is if someone in your home was immunocompromised...like receiving chemotherapy. There is no need to move to a motel or anything like that.

Good luck and will be thinking good thoughts!!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

15 years 10 months ago #17946 by susant
Monday , I will begin getting the bcg. I am scared again. Very scared.
the hospital showed me the room they will do it in. Do they need a special room?

and does anyone have a way to keep other people who use your bathroom from not getting sick from me? I know the bleach things. is there something i should know?
Should i like get a motel till this is finished. i don't want anyopne in my house getting sick.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne