Whats This?

17 years 6 months ago #1327 by Whitlo
Replied by Whitlo on topic Whats This?
Thanks Chris,
It's just kind strange. I told my uro about it and thats when he suggested doing this urine test, but he seemed unconcerned. I'm due to be scoped on Oct. 3 unless he wants to move it up. I really don't know whats going on. Today I've just felt strange, light-headed, and having some bladder pain, nothing major just noticable, and having to go more often (though I did drink a lot of water before giving the sample) The rest of it might be due to the weather, we have have rain for the last three days.

It seems that I'm very apprehensive about any ache and pain these days. I just want to be healthy and think healthy thoughts.

Thanks for putting up with me

Whit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #1326 by cta7978
Replied by cta7978 on topic Whats This?
Sounds likely Whit. I know I passed some material (clots/scab?) about half way into my BCG treatments about a month or two after my TURB surgury. At the time i wasn't sure if it was brought on by the BCG or not. Ahh, just my 2 cents.

Chris A.
Diagnosed T1G3 - 3/01/06
37 yo, Seattle, WA

17 years 6 months ago #1325 by Whitlo
Whats This? was created by Whitlo
Hi All,
I haven't posted for a while but I have been monitoring. Anyway, here is the development. Saw my uro yesterday and he wanted me to have a urine test done at the hospital to test for cancer in other areas of the bladder. So I go and do that, while I'm giving my specimen I pass something, clot, scab, stone, I don't know. into the specimen jar. so maybe they can see what it is. My dr. said after the surgery that I would probably pass scabs but I never did, that I noticed, until about two weeks ago, and now today at the hospital and several times at home. What do you make of this. my surgery was at the end of June am I just now passing scabs?

Whit

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne