My Doctor gave us good news after a second Tur

16 years 2 months ago #13174 by Patricia
Sodacat...that doesn't make any sense. Different doctors, different hospitals? Whats the variable? You need a stage and grade. Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #13173 by momof4
Hi Sodacat,

Those are 2 very different results. I think you should have someone else at least review your case.

.·:*¨¨*:·.Karen.·:*¨¨*:·.

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

16 years 2 months ago #13169 by Mike
I want to be happy with the last pathology report but can they be so compleatly conflicting should I have a third

16 years 2 months ago #13168 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic My Doctor gave us good news after a second Tur
Well sodacat if you had one report and it said it was invasive and now your saying this report the surgeon said it is very good. You just don't have an invasive tumor to me and then find out it isn't muscle invasive anymore. There is always a Stage and grade to every tumor. So I don't know what to tell you here you got me good luck. Joe ;)

16 years 2 months ago #13166 by Mike
we are pleased but he didnt give us a grade or stage maybe there wasnt any, my first pathology report was bad it said I would need my bladder removed as the cancer was in the muscle wall,we have confidence in the last report as the surgen is very good, should I wonder about the stage and grade?thanks you all are so helpful

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne