Blood in urine after jogging

16 years 2 months ago #12418 by michstate89
Replied by michstate89 on topic Blood in urine after jogging
Gregg,

Have you had any urine cytologies? A FISH test? CT scan? Some otc pain medications act as blood thinners and may cause some bleeding at the scar site if you take them regularly. Hopefully your doctor is right, but the protocol for cystos is every 3 months because of the possibility of recurrence.

I agree with Gene, to start with the urine tests if you still have bleeding.

Ross

Ross M
TaG1 March 06
Recurrence Jan 07
BCG Maintenance after 6 week treatment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #12411 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Blood in urine after jogging
Gregg,

I had 2 turbs. After each one I experienced debris coming out from the site.
I had an r/c Sept. 14th. I can't say if this long after the turb this is what you should be experiencing. I had the discharge of blood etc. for about one month. I would keep a close eye on it for sure...ask your Doctor to move up the test or get a urine test asap... that would give you piece of mind. nothing like the present, good luck, Gene

16 years 2 months ago #12410 by shaz
Blood in urine after jogging was created by shaz
Does anybody have blood in urine after vigorous exercising? I first noticed a large amount of blood in my urine after a jog and was subsequently diagnosed with non invasive bc. About a month after my 8/07 TUR I noticed some blood again ( a couple of times - small amounts) in my urine after a jog. My first follow-up cysto was clear and my uro said the blood was probably due to the scar at the TUR site. He said no problem with continuing my jogs. Last week I noticed some blood again after jogging. My next cysto is in mid February. I was just wondering if anyone else has had something similar.

Gregg

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne