Biopsy went fine

11 years 2 weeks ago #44270 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Biopsy went fine
Mike, you are off and running now! You can do this and I am going with the added chemo will truly kick this b**tard cancer BCs butt big time. We are all here for you as you already know. You have always been there for me that's for sure and I have thanked you privately and will now say a HUGE thank you for all your support when I cam limping into this forum terrified and you took me under your wing. Thank you, Mike for all you have done for me and so many others!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 weeks ago #44269 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic Biopsy went fine
Mike, I am glad the wait is over and now you can start to put the plan into action!
Wishing you a heartfelt "go get this cancer"You have a big cheering section!
Hugs to you and your family,
Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

11 years 2 weeks ago #44268 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic Biopsy went fine
Mike

It looks as though "The Force" (Luck) Is with you. I am certainly hoping that this "Good fortune" stays with you all the way through to a cure.

I just want you to know I must have a "sympathy" sickness to "feel your pain" I just got back from finding out I have a case of the shingles. So, this is the plan...... Let's get over this and then we'll have a big ole' cheering party.

I am waiting for every update, Mike. We are all crossing our fingers, toes, eyes and anything else for you.
Thanks for taking the time to send updates, even during these stressful visits. We are with you every minute

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

11 years 2 weeks ago #44265 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic Biopsy went fine
Thanks everyone! We were there a few hours and it takes an hour and 20 minutes to get home.

The kidney we already knew was a problem. That kidney confirmation came out of the review board.

Going to bed now. Long drive again tomorrow.

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

11 years 2 weeks ago #44264 by Jmema
Replied by Jmema on topic Biopsy went fine
Mike...I had my port put in on a Friday and had my first chemo on a Monday.It is an amazing thing. No sticking your veins with needles. The nurse sprays some stuff that smells like freezone which numbs the area and pops this little needle in that you hardly feel and you are good to go.
Just take it one day at a time. Do what they tell you to do. Rest when you need to. Eat well. stay well hydrated and get plenty of rest.
I am sending you my prayers.
Blessings....Jean

11 years 2 weeks ago #44263 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Biopsy went fine
I suspect that Catherine's finger nails are as bitten down as mine are, waiting to hear from you.

You are fortunate to have been able to cut time off the biopsy and treatments. I know that your luck will hold up going forward!!

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne