Jim\'s CT results!

12 years 8 months ago #38576 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Jim\'s CT results!
Thanks motomike and Herb. Hope all is well with you both. We are just enjoying this wonderful time of celebration of Jim's life and will continue to be vigilant and try to be helpful to others who are just coming to this journey. Stay well both of you! Carla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #38574 by Herb
Replied by Herb on topic Jim\'s CT results!
72 and not getting any quicker --- but you know I am happy for the both of you. Take care you two, Herb†

Age 72 had radical 9/11/10 have conduit everything is fine, grateful to be a cancer survivor. Lost Dad and Brother to Cancer both in their 50's.

12 years 8 months ago #38569 by motomike
Replied by motomike on topic Jim\'s CT results!
Super news. Way to go!
Cheers :cheer:

I'm 70, retired heat/air contractor. After 4 months of keymo ileal conduit (IC) surgery removed bladder & prostate May 2010

12 years 8 months ago #38567 by jimswife
Rocky, you bet I felt that air of comfort and some relief flow right into our lives. Jim was dxd as a stage IV and not given a very good prognosis for a long life. Not even to be here now and well...he fooled them all. Lots of awesome medical care and lots and lots of prayers! We are grateful and will continue to be very vigilant with the b**tard cancer BC! Thank you all again for being there with info, support and probably more knowledge than I might have gotten many other places. Plus the occasional boot in the back end when warranted. Thanks again, all!

12 years 8 months ago #38562 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic Jim\'s CT results!
ahhhh do you smell what's in the air? Fear leaving and a warm front of joy and peace of mind moving in . Isn't life good. I am so happy for you guys for your good news! Blessings to you, Rocky

12 years 8 months ago #38547 by jimswife
Thanks again to all of you here! What an amazing group.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne