Leigh\'s Update

13 years 11 months ago #31501 by Mona
Replied by Mona on topic Leigh\'s Update
Leigh, I don't know what to say. You inspire everyone on this forum, and all around you, I am sure. I wish it wasn't the way it is. My heart goes out to you, your partner, family and friends.
Mona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #31399 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic Leigh\'s Update
I cannot express my sadness as I read your post Leigh! I have actively read many of your posts and your journey has been long. You have been an inspiration to me as I followed you. The Positive attitude you have, even now, shines through.

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #31380 by Leigh
Replied by Leigh on topic Leigh\'s Update
Dear Sled Ed,

I am so very sorry to read your news of a possibility of a new cancer for yourself.

You know as well as I words escape us when faced with the ravages of cancer.

We can only hope that the results will be minimal and be in our favour.

Sled Ed, I wish you all the very best in the coming time with your tests and results.

Thinking of you mate.....and please keep us updated.....

Best Wishes....Leigh

Leigh, 39
Dx July 2007
TURBT July 2007
RC/Neobladder ,Studer Pouch, September 2007
Erasmus Centrum Rotterdam
TNM Classification: pT4 N2 Mo
4 cycles aduvant chemo Gemzar & Cisplatinum

13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #31375 by Sled Ed
Replied by Sled Ed on topic Leigh\'s Update
OMG Leigh..I just read all this moments ago. You my friend are the first person I wrote to/responded to on this forum. Your posts are the only ones I have ever read out loud to my sweetheart. You gave me hope when I was new here and down. Please allow me to say that I will always remember you and miss you should you pass. Your loved ones here will always remember and act as 'gatekeepers' to your memory. Your purpose here on this forum is so obvious. You are our teacher..teaching us how to be strong. They say you build character only during adversity and challanged times. You my friend Leigh are of upstanding character and have set a fine example to us/me!
I am now being challanged with the possibility of a new primary cancer on my neck against my larynx and back of my tongue and awaiting biopsy results. I have spoken to no one here of this but you. I will draw from your character love and beautiful disposition. Thank you for being you..I/WE love you Leigh and may our God Bless you richly!
Sincerely Ed Cormier..aka Sled Ed

13 years 11 months ago #31309 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic Leigh\'s Update
Hi Leigh, I totally understand about being a control freak, And what you have had the courage to do will help your family so much, the love you have for them is a very special love.
I think of you often and my prayer is for you to have the hand of God upon you and your family in the days to come.
I remember how you always encouraged me over the last several years and I thank you for that. I don't think I will ever hike again that I won't think of you and your kind and giving spirit. God bless, love from Rocky

13 years 11 months ago #31233 by Rhea
Replied by Rhea on topic Leigh\'s Update
Leigh, you are a strength to us all, keep up your good spirits.
Rhea

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne